Friday 12 August 2011

this moment


Inspired by SouleMama. In Amanda's words:

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.



I haven't written in the past 2 weeks due to a mind-numbing fatigue that seems determined to dog me to the end of my pregnancy. I keep hearing about the burst of "nesting energy" that pregnant women experience as their little ones get ready to make their big debuts- I hope that doesn't mean my guy is determined to hang out for a few more weeks. He is due this Sunday, so hopefully I will have exciting news to share soon! 
I am honestly struggling with how much to share in this space- so I don't know if I will post pictures of him or not. I want to honour his privacy and individuality, even if he won't give a hoot for another decade or two. And I often wonder how safe it is for people to open up every detail of their lives on the internet- where they live, what their kids look like, their schedules...it seems risky to me. 
Wishing you a peaceful and fulfilling weekend doing whatever it is that makes you happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment