Friday 17 August 2012

this moment

Joining SouleMama for This Moment today.



It's been about a month but I'm ready to get back into this space again (and I will post that video, I promise). I'm back to work full time now and it has been a huge adjustment, learning how to manage my time again, hence my temporary absence here. But my fingers are itching to write again, and what could be a better day to share my thoughts than the day my baby boy completes his first turn around the sun. One year old.

May all your dreams come true. I love you more than life itself.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday little one. It's so hard to fit everything in when you work full time and have babies at home. I don't know how, but the important stuff usually gets done. And you learn to adjust.

    ReplyDelete